|İş yeri (Şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
|İş barədə məlumat
• Responsible for ensuring all payments are made accurately, on time, and with the proper authorization and back-up.
• Responsible for posting invoices and preparing the weekly payment run.
• Responsible for creating and updating vendor list.
• Responsible for monthly reconciliations of A/P Trade account and designated month end journal entries.
• Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
• Responsible for preparing the accrual for invoices received after closing and for services not yet invoiced.
• Responsible for maintaining an organized filing system for open and paid invoices.
• Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by Management and assisting in other areas of Accounting as needed.
• Higher Finance Education.
• Successful at least 1-2 years experience
• Knowledge of English, Russian.
• Ability to work in the programs: 1C, strong Excel knowledge.
• IIKO program knowledge is advantage.
• Personal qualities: analytical mindset, quick learner, accuracy.
||Terms and conditions:
• Five-days working week.
• Professional improvement and knowledge development.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and approach necessary to perform this position, please apply through email, attaching an up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Please indicate the name of applied position in the subject of email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.