||French-Azerbaijani University (UFAZ)
|İş yeri (Şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
||Brief description of UFAZ: UFAZ is an ambitious project initiated by the Presidents of the French Republic and the Republic of Azerbaijan in 2014. It is administered by the historic university of Azerbaijan - the Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University (ASOIU) from the Azerbaijani side and the prestigious University of Strasbourg (Unistra) from the French side.
UFAZ delivers 2 national diplomas (French and Azerbaijani) at the Bachelor level in the following specialties: Computer Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Geophysics, Oil and Gas engineering. And at the Master level in the following specialties: Data bases and artificial intelligence, Chemical engineering, Physical chemistry/cheminformatics, Geosciences. Tuition language is English.
Position name: Accountant
|İş barədə məlumat
• Plans and manages financial and accounting processes of UFAZ;
• Provides reconciliation of balances and analysis of cash flows;
• Reviews daily financial transactions, purchases orders, commitments, and expenditures;
• Prepares payment documents for French teachers, experts, organizations;
• Liaises with bank officials on national and international payments;
• Provides annual and ad-hoc financial projections, estimations and inputs into the budgeting process;
• Liaises and coordinates the annual audit with the external auditors and budgeting issue;
• Collaborates with external organizations and regulatory agencies to facilitate effective planning and implementing of financial functions;
• Ensures timely monthly payments of all UFAZ employees;
• Responsible for payments related to tuition fees, as well as all issues related to payment of students’ scholarships and bank cards;
• Coordinates with external partners for organization of sponsorships;
• Ensures regular and smooth collaboration with ASOIU finance;
• Provides bi-annual report of activity and financial data for UFAZ management;
• Keeps track and storage of all UFAZ financial related documents.
• Master Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Math;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must;
• Fluency in English and Azerbaijani is a must;
• Strong motivation for growth and professional development;
• Proven analytical skills;
• 2 years of professional experience (minimum) in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control procedures;
• Constructs routine spreadsheet applications, prepares financial data for input into finance and human resources systems;
• Knowledge financial regulations and university financial policies and procedures;
• Good team work attitude with good communication skills
• Strong Time Management and Self-management skills;
• Ability to work under pressure and with tough deadlines.
||Interested candidates are requested to submit in PDF format in English language:
(1) a letter of interest and motivation specifying suitability for the position
(2) an updated resume
Send materials via e-mail to: email@example.com specifying the Job Title in the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The cut-off date for application is October 15, 2020.
For more information about UFAZ, please visit www.ufaz.az