||Intercontinental Hotel Baku
|İş yeri (Şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
||We are pleased to announce that we are looking for Accounting Manager CANDIDATES who will work with us in our new opening Intercontinental Hotel Baku.
What’s the job?
As Accounting Manager you’ll forecast the financial operations of the hotel - while managing hotel assets - and ensuring a centralised accounting environment.
|İş barədə məlumat
• Direct everyday financial activity, plan and assign work ensuring you always have the right staffing numbers
• Develop your team and improve their performance through coaching and feedback, and create performance and development goals for colleagues
• Train colleagues to make sure they deliver with compliance and to the standards we expect and have the tools they need to work efficiently
• Recommend or initiate any HR elated actions where needed
• Keep connected with key contacts including owners, asset managers, guest, regulatory agencies, others as needed
• • Prepare financial analysis of hotel operations including variance explanation and make recommendations to ensure the achievement of business goals
• • Prepare hotel and department budgets and financial forecasts and reporting
• • Ensure all accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis and oversee the process of credit extension and collection of overdue accounts
• • Review rates and recommend rate strategy to the General Manager; participate in sales strategy meetings
Manage accounts payable to balance cash flow and reputation with suppliers
• Responsible Business
• Ensure financial control procedures and systems are ethical and legal
• Distribute outlook and forecast information for departments to identify cost savings
• Minimise waste and reduce slow-moving items
• Other ad-hoc duties – unexpected moments when we have to pull together to get a task done
This is the top job managing the accounting function for the hotel. Typically supervises a staff of professional and/or clerical accounting positions.
||What we need from you
• Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in Accounting or Finance
• Or three years’ in hotel accounting or internal audit with one year in a supervisory role
• Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Must speak fluent English
||Candidates are requested to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the name of the position (Accounting Manager) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.