|İş yeri (Şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
||HLB International is a global network of independent advisory and accounting firms, comprising member firms in 153 countries and have 27,000 people working in member firms around the world. HLB International member firms offer audit, accounting, tax and business advisory services.
About the vacancy
Employment type: Permanent
|İş barədə məlumat
||• Communicating between clients and the firm to ensure engagement objectives are met by all parties.
• Oversee firm objectives (engagement economics) and manage firm resources to ensure that established goals are met.
• Provides guidance and experience to ensure that engagement risks are identified and appropriate responses (including specific audit steps) are taken.
• Mentor and develop associates by providing timely on-site reviews and providing feedback on associates’ performance
• Facilitate resolutions on complex audit and accounting issues
• Review financial reporting and ensure client deliverables are provided in a timely manner.
• Provide the engagement partner with timely status updates and communicates and involves the partner, if needed, in the resolution of any client issues as they arise.
• Begin to develop one or more areas of technical specialization and begin to serve as a technical consultant, both internally and externally
• Be a trusted advisor to a client and begins to identify opportunities for expanded services
• Develop outside relationships (professional, personal, etc.) with a goal to foster long-term business development opportunities.
||Education and work experience requirement
University Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics
Fluent knowledge of English and Azerbaijani
Minimum 5 years of audit experience
Relevant experience of preparation of financial statements
Advanced knowledge of Excel
Qualifications and Skills:
ACCA or CPA membership
Please send your CV to email@example.com e-mail address.