|İş yeri (Şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
|İş barədə məlumat
• Develop goals for and provide direction to an Accounting team and lead the team to continually improve performance and close time;
• Responsible for being on time and have accurate financials
• Oversee the Accounts Payable and Receivable operations.
• Participate in regular tax audits and payroll
• Research and correct process errors that caused incorrect tax filings
• Manage month-end and year-end closing
• Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
• Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
• Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
• Under the supervision of the Chief Accountant manage the production of the Annual Report and Accounts and the associated supporting evidence and reconciliations
• Education: High Education (Finance)
• Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Language: Azeri, Russian (all fluent)
• Computer skills: Good computer literacy (MS Office)
• Working time: 08:00-17:00/40
• Excellent problem solving and organization skills
• Self-motivated and flexible to work with negligible supervision.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good presentation skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should be able to work as a team member.
• Able to meet deadlines along with working under pressure.
||Please indicate the name of the position “Accounting Supervisor” in the subject line of the application e-mail and send to e-mail address: CV@engin.az