|İş yeri (şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
|İş barədə məlumat
• Complies with Member Firm CPD requirements.
• Demonstrates a sufficient understanding of the clients business and industry and accounting and internal control systems to plan and perform an effective and efficient audit.
• Applies understanding of the Member Firms audit approach to plan and perform the audit.
• Applies understanding of the clients business and industry to plan and perform the audit.
• Documents and evaluates complex accounting and internal control systems correctly.
• Applies analytical procedures during the planning, fieldwork and completion stages of the audit.
• Understands the audit planning process and is able to develop the audit strategy.
• Understands and is able to evaluate audit risk (inherent risk, control risk and detection risk) and fraud risk and use to design audit procedures.
• Understands the engagement completion and review processes.
• Evaluates correctly audit differences.
• Able to identify and respond to auditing, accounting and reporting issues.
• Identifies and refers ethical, independence and conflict issues to supervisors.
• Identifies and responds to accounting, auditing and reporting issues.
• Writes a clear and concise summary of significant accounting auditing and reporting matters.
• Able to form an overall audit opinion based on the work performed.
• Prepares plans and budgets for assignments for manager review.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelors degree in business administration, accounting or auditing or the equivalent
• 2 years (minimum) of experience in in conducting financial audits, accounting or finance
• Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani, English languages
• Manage multiple and rapidly changing priorities
• Communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing
• Prepare clear, accurate and concise records and reports; maintain highly sensitive and confidential information
• Have strong problem-solving skills and be assertive in challenging situations
• Good communications skills and initiative
• Use a high degree of tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive situations and concerned groups and individuals
• Establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with Firm staff, business and community organizations, customers and others encountered in the course of work
• Experience using Mainframe and PC computer applications (MS Word, Excel)
• Governmental or compliance auditing experience
• Professional certification(s)
• Competitive salary
• Professional development opportunities
• Medical insurance
Please send your CV and submit copies of all relevant certificates (please indicate position you apply for in subject section of your email) to the following address: email@example.com