|İş yeri (şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Service line information
In today’s world, auditors play a key role in providing the confidence that business and society demand. This supports investment decisions in the capital markets, confidence over the governance of public sector expenditure and the development of the country’s small and medium-sized enterprises. Audit is essential to the effective allocation of capital around the globe – powering growth, job creation, prosperity and innovation.
As every organization is different we rely on the diversity of our workforce and their individuality to make sure we fully understand our clients’ business from every angle. We understand that our people are integral to delivering high quality audit client work. This is becoming increasingly important due to:
the growing number of stakeholders looking to auditors to guide their decision making process;
the continuing evolution and importance of technology;
significant increases in the amount of data available to be analysed; and
the continuing diversity of businesses, products, customers and processes.
This, coupled with the speed at which people expect information to be available, is what makes audit a challenging and varied career.
At KPMG, our vision is to be the clear choice on the future of Audit. In today’s complex and ever-changing business world, we recognize that we need to be one step ahead for our clients - rather than reacting to emerging trends we need to anticipate them by harnessing technology. Our people are integral to this, bringing their natural curiosity, diversity of ideas and perspectives to help deliver client excellence.
|İş barədə məlumat
Manage and deliver audit engagements from planning through to completion. The role will require proficiency in ISA’s and IFRS). You will have your own portfolio of clients with responsibility for agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team, including other specialists, monitoring budgets and supervising the KPMG audit process. This will include:
- To manage engagements, overseeing in-charge and audit assistants’ work ensuring compliance with client, statutory and KPMG Audit Methodology requirements, appreciating relevant internal and external market factors, ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Oversee and direct the budgeting, planning, co-ordination and control of engagements in accordance with client, statutory, KPMG Audit Methodology and business requirements to ensure effective service delivery and maximised recoverability
- Direct, coach and mentor In-charges to assist them in the effective delivery of engagements and the direction of their subordinates ensuring cost effective, timely completion and effective service delivery to the required standard on each engagement
- Nurture and seek worthwhile relationships with clients, business departments and staff, for the sharing of information and to identify and progress current and future audit requirements
- Prepare and negotiate fee proposals for our existing client base, and assist in forming propositions for new business.
- Contributes towards the creation, implementation and delivery of the Audit Business Plan and offer support in relation to issues identified as a result of organisational or client focus change
- Assist the Directors and Partners in monitoring the effectiveness of services delivered, providing feedback and reflection on the quality of service accordingly
- Preparation of reports to senior management and audit committees
- Leadership skills and ability to act as a role model
- Drive and resilience and ability to thrive in a pressured environment
- Knowledge and experience of auditing and experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audit, review of statutory accounts and disclosures
- Sound working knowledge of ISA’s and IFRS
- Well-developed supervisory skills e.g. coaching and motivation
- Strong project management techniques including decision-making ability, analytical skills, time management, organisation and evaluative skills.
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills, both verbal and written
- IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Excel/Word
- Proven research skills e.g. information seeking and knowledge sharing, understanding and interpreting information/applying knowledge
- Able to demonstrate strong business development acumen
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ of external audit experience in an international audit firm.
- Recent experience as an Audit Manager in an external audit capacity, working with clients from a variety of industry sectors
- ACCA or CPA membership
- Strong knowledge of current international accounting and financial reporting standards
- Strong spoken and written knowledge of English, Russian language skills will be an advantage.
||Job start date: 01 December 2018
Deadline for applications: 26 October 2018
To apply for vacancy please follow the link below: