|İş yeri (şəhər):
||3 500 AZN
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
||The Chief Accountant will be responsible for all accounting, compliance & control, Financial Planning & Analysis and Commercial Finance activities of Company. Reporting into the General Manager, the individual will lead and execute all financial and commercial matters of the company and effectively partner with shareholders.
|İş barədə məlumat
Statutory and Compliance
• Prepare all statutory accounts for the Company
• Own and execute internal and external audits
• Responsible for administrative services such as taxation strategy, insurance and superannuation, ensure compliance with payments; and engage with tax and government authorities as and when required
• Participates in the preparation of the Company’s annual report
• Embraces and drives a culture of strict controls and compliance with company policies and procedures and ensures proper segregation of duties are being implemented and followed. Acts as a gate keeper and recommends improvements to the leadership
• Execute full range of financial and cost accounting activities on a daily basis including but not limited to receivables, payables, invoicing, payments, bank transfers, asset management, inventories, documentation, etc.
• Ensure ERP & other filing systems are maintained and current with proper checks & balances in place
• Responsible for accurate and timely close of month-end accounts. Submit monthly trial balance and financial statements for corporate consolidation
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time and follow up of payable balances
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Prepare and maintaining payroll records and disbursements
• Review & prepare bank payment orders
Planning and Analysis
• Monthly financial management reporting: P&L, Balance Sheet and cash position results, variance analysis/KPI metrics and other insightful analysis (e.g. gross margin by customers/revenue streams)
• P&L forecast, business plan and mid-term (5 yr) plan: Drive the periodic forecasting with sales, operations and other teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis
• Business improvement initiatives: Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Support tender process with identifying right cost structure, business cases and sensitivity analysis
• Ad-hoc financial analysis to support management decision making
• Bachelor in accounting/finance and a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
• 8 to 10 years of relevant experience of which the past 2 years must be in a supervisory role in accounting and control handling a broad array of functions.
• Strong experience in accounting and control is required
• Must have knowledge of local GAAP/IFRS
• Excellent English and Azerbaijani mandatory. Russian is advantageous
• Self-motivated, proactive and deadline driven, has strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Strong organization skills with ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
• Expert Excel user. Well conversant with use of ERPs (SAP, SAP Business One)