|İş yeri (şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
|İş barədə məlumat
- Control the integrity, the source and review the calculation of the documents related to Vendors, Subcontractors, Clients, including but not limited to invoices and relevant supporting documents
- Format, maintain, store the documentation, assigning references and any other information needed for the data processing and bookkeeping
- Interact with third parties (Vendors, Subcontractors, Clients) according to internal procedures in order to verify data and to eventually adjust incorrect documentation
- Keep record of the documents related to Vendors, Subcontractors, Clients, including but not limited to invoices and relevant supporting documents
- Maintain and update bank accounts status report
- Maintain and update Vendors, Subcontractors settlements status report
- Maintain and update Clients settlements status report
- Perform the required reconciliation of bank statements and bank transactions
- Support the preparation of the Payments Proposal and review it by informing the Administration, Finance & Control Manager of any incorrect data
- Perform monthly reconciliation of financial accounts/data as instructed by the Administration, Finance & Control Manager
- Support for the timely complete monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports, as instructed by the Administration, Finance & Control Manager
- Prepare analysis, reporting, reconciliation, cash flow and closing package, as instructed by the Administration, Finance & Control Manager
- Liaise with External Providers for Accounting & other Financial Services to support the correct implementation of principles and recording of the transactions
- Liaise with External Auditors to support on audit (IFRS and local GAAP, if applicable).
- Ensure compliance of Corporate Accounting Policies.
- Participate in controls improvement, compliance and fulfilling GROUP requirement with the internal control team.
- Support for the timely complete managerial reporting, budget and revised budget as instructed by the Administration, Finance & Control Manager
- In co-ordination with and as instructed by the Administration, Finance and Control Manager, ensure documentation of General Ledger work process and procedures are accurate
- Support the AFC coordinator in all tax matters, including the interactions with external tax advisors and external authorities as instructed by the Administration, Finance & Control
- Good knowledge of the accounting principles
- Good Knowledge of Statutory and Fiscal Laws/requirement in Azerbaijan
- Knowledge of SAP as accounting software is a preferential requisite
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to effectively summaries and interpret complex data.
- Able to acquire new skills and knowledge quickly.
- High administrative skills and familiarity with office formats and procedures, including Microsoft Office (mostly Word, Excel, Power Point and Access)
- Highly organized, with ability to priorities multiple tasks and manage time to meet deadlines.
- Good team work attitude with good communication skills
- Good English, spoken and written
- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor Degree / ACCA / CIMA
- Relevant Work Experience: not less that 5 years experience in the Administration, Finance, Control Dept. preferably in a multi-national environment in staffing position
- Fluent English and Azerbaijani speaking and writing