||Iteca Caspian LLC
|İş yeri (şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
||Iteca Caspian LLC is looking for the experienced candidates for the full-time position of Accountant.
Iteca Caspian LLC organises many of the largest exhibitions and conferences in the Caspian region and is a partner of ITE Group plc, one of the world’s leading event organisers. Every year, the company holds over 20 exhibitions and conferences in Azerbaijan covering the following industries: oil and gas, construction, security, food and drink, transport, healthcare, health and beauty, travel and tourism, hospitality. Many of Iteca Caspian’s events hold UFI ‘Approved Event’ status following annual audits, including events in oil and gas (Caspian Oil & Gas), construction (WorldBuild Baku), food and drink (WorldFood Azerbaijan), healthcare (BIHE) and travel and tourism (AITF) - testifying to the high standards of the events and the reliability of their statistics.
|İş barədə məlumat
• Working with 1C accounting software
• Regular communication with clients and the state authorities
• Prepare various financial statements related to the accounting department such as invoice sheets, receipts, credit statements and expense accounts;
• report the work to the chief accountant with financial reports of the time;
• check whether all the finances are up to dated and take care of agreements such as lease agreements;
• do all the work on computers such as making computerized entries of various financial details;
• Assist in month end reporting procedures:
• Account receivable (inc. raising invoices);
• Account payable (inc. processing expenses);
• Prepare and submit customer invoices;
• Sort, code and enter accounts payable data;
• Fulfill the other tasks of the chief accountant.
• Review and verify invoices and check requests
• Sort, code and match invoices
• Set invoices up for payment
• Track expenses and process expense reports
• Enter and upload invoices into system
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• Check cash account via cash checks
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Produce monthly reports
• Maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices;
• Solve the problems between the company and bank arising from the payment of collections
• Conduct the accounting records regarding the cash and bank transfers
||SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analysing Information, Reporting Skills, Problem Solving, Perspective.
• Higher education in Accounting, Economics, Finance;
• Previous experience in a similar position is required
• Good knowledge of accounting and tax legislation
• Advanced written and spoken Azeri and English. Russian will be an asset
• Excellent Computer skills (1C, MS Word, Excel, Internet, etc.);
• Good communication and presentation skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills;
• Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving skills and strong attention to details;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Flexible to work anytime;
• Hard working, task-oriented, energetic, disciplined person;
• Good team player.
||Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to email@example.com by indicating “Accountant” in the subject of the letter.