Chief Financial Officer
||Chief Financial Officer
|İş yeri (Şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
|İş barədə məlumat
||- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team;
- Participation in key decisions as a member of the executive leadership and management teams of the Company;
- Establishment MIS;
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO, shareholders, and executive management team;
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting;
- Monitoring over the financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions;
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning;
- Overseeing over the all financial operations of subsidiary companies;
- Overseeing over the Companys transaction;
- Overseeing over employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing cost-effective benefits packages;
- Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks;
- Ensuring cash flow is appropriate for the organizations operations;
- Establishing and developing relations with shareholders, leadership, senior management, external partners, and other stakeholders.
Job trips: readiness to job trips to the Russia, Belorussia, Turkey, France and other rcountries;
5-day work week;
Labor relations as per AR Labor Code;
Salary depends on a candidate’s qualifications.
||The role of CFO is very senior; hence a high level of experience is expected for anyone applying for this role. At least 5 years experience in the CFO or Head accountant position and managing a team is a must – with examples of when they have demonstrated excellence in the workplace.
BA/MA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MBA is a plus;
Proficiency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian languages;
Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification is a major benefit;
Experience at Big 4 or Group of Companies is a benefit;
Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting;
Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods;
Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software;
An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential;
Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses;
High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation;
Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
||Interested Candidates please send your Resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message. Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.