Chief Financial Officer
||Chief Financial Officer
|İş yeri (Şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
||The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company has primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, managing and running of all the finance activities of the Companys entities, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
|İş barədə məlumat
||• Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team;
• Participation in key decisions as a member of the executive leadership and management teams of the Company;
• Monitoring and direct the implementation of strategic business plans;
• Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO, shareholders, and executive management team;
• Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting;
• Monitoring over the financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances;
• Developing financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; and developing action plans;
• Establishing finance operational strategies by evaluating trends;
• Advising on long-term business and financial planning;
• Overseeing over the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations;
• Overseeing over the Companys transaction processing systems;
• Overseeing over employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing cost-effective benefits packages;
• Deciding on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks;
• Ensuring cash flow is appropriate for the organizations operations
• Establishing and developing relations with shareholders, leadership, senior management, external partners, and other stakeholders).
• Job trips: readiness to job trips to the regions of Azerbaijan;
• 5-day work week;
• Labor relations as per AR Labor Code;
• Salary depends on a candidates qualifications.
||• BA/MA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MBA is a plus;
• Proficiency in Azerbaijani, English, and Russian languages;
• Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification is a major benefit;
• Experience at Big 4 is a benefit;
• Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting;
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods;
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software;
• An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential;
• Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses;
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation;
• Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
||Interested Candidates please send your Resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of position in the subject line of your message.
Otherwise your candidacy will not be considered.