Financial Reporting Senior Specialist
||Financial Reporting Senior Specialist
|İş yeri (Şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
||PASHA Holding invites experienced candidates to fill the position of Financial Reporting Senior Specialist within Group Finance Department.
|İş barədə məlumat
• Preparation of semiannual and annual consolidated and standalone financial reports as well as timely and proper notes thereon;
• Ensure sustainable and effective communications with external auditors, Group Companies, their finance staffs and other third parties;
• Analyzing of financial reports of Group companies, implementation of required compatibility and innovations, assurance of their compliance with common standards and eliminating existing inconsistencies;
• Investigation of current and new International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) identifying impacts and suggesting relevant proposals;
• Constant reviewing, updating Group accounting policies and assessment the possibility of implementation in all Group Companies;
• Preparation of monthly management reports and analyzing as well as providing different financial analyses;
• Improvement of reporting and analysis (automation, simplification, deepening, etc.);
• Participation in organization, formation, implementation of budget planning process and participation at analysis of budget and planning.
||Experience, Competencies and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting;
• 3-4 years of professional experience in financial reporting function;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Good knowledge of English, Azerbaijani, Russian is advantage;
• Good knowledge of MS Office.
• ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CFA and other financial certifications are preferable;
||How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit: “Financial Reporting Senior Specialist”
• CV to firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Put “Financial Reporting Senior Specialist” in the subject line;
• CVs should be sent by the 11th of August, 2019.
Attention: The candidates will go through initial CV screening review. Those candidates ONLY who succeeds based on CV screening will be contacted via email and/or phone and will be invited to interview.