||Grand Logistics Center
|İş yeri (Şəhər):
|Son tarix :
|Şirkət barədə məlumat
||Grand Logistics Center, LLC, requires a highly motivated Chief Accountant with excellent analytical, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills to support our Baku operations. Chief Accountant will be responsible for generating monthly, quarterly, budget and P&L reports; reviewing and analyzing transactions, general ledger accounts, and company expenditures; assists with internal and external audits and special projects as needed. The duties and responsibilities may change from time to time without notice and include but is not limited to the duties described below.
The full-time position is located at our Baku facility.
The position initially reports directly to company CEO and functionally to Group CFO.
|İş barədə məlumat
||• Prepare monthly, quarterly analysis / reports of company operating performance.
• Prepare annual budget reports of company operating performance.
• Prepare and reconcile all assigned Balance Sheet account reconciliations and Financial / Income Statement variance analysis. Prepares analysis financial reports and statements, which may include profit and loss statements, balance sheets, depreciation statements, cash flow, variance analysis, regulatory reports and filings.
• Provide direction, oversight and integrity to the accounting and financial reporting systems, to include the maintenance of a strong system of internal (budget) controls.
• Managing and processing financial deals among various vendors and / or clients
• Processing and check payments to suppliers & salary / payroll. Perform routine processing of all accounts receivable, accounts payable and account reconciliations
• Co-ordinate with various parties / functional areas for signing financial contracts and agreements, with thorough adherence of legal issues.
• Deliver timely and accurate information related to special projects and ad hoc reporting as directed.
• Acting as internal audit of Stock in Warehouse and company assets. Provide related reports.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Line Manager.
||• Minimum 5 years experience in related field preferably within logistics or international organization operations.
• Master and/or BA diploma in Accounting or Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or equivalent experience.
• Excellent knowledge of State / Government, and local regulations.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills.
• Ability to work with little or no supervision.
• Understanding of freight forwarding/logistics operations requirements. • CPA certification, DipIFR Diploma will be considered as advantage.
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information, attention to details.
• Knowledge and proficient implementation skills in software tools such as ERP Software (such as 1C), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), ability to create complex formulas in Excel and other database applications.
• Good team skills to be able to work with others.
• Ability to coach, teach and counsel and be comfortable speaking to groups.
• Must be able to work independently without day-to-day supervision.
• Ability to fully carry out instructions.
• Multitasking ability.
• Ability to provide flexible judgement and solutions to concerns and/or opportunities.
• Excellent verbal, written, communication, interpersonal, customer service and dispute resolution skills are required for effective interface with all internal and external contacts.
• Knowledge of auditing practices and principles.